Friday, November 26, 2010

Post T-Day Quiz: Vote!

The family came and conquered, and then slept. Somehow I managed to cook a turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, braised green beans, rolls, gravy, a pecan pie and a pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top.

I am thankful that everyone brought their appetite, my mom came early to help, my mother and sister-in-law made a plethora of appetizers and without asking my husband and his brother did the dishes!


Now it is all about the leftovers. I can handle extra mashed potatoes any day (I am a closet mashed potato eater). This week you get to look forward to Pumpkin Waffles, Ham Fried Rice and Turkey Tortilla Soup on Two Can Skillet. The major dilemma I'm facing now is how to use the additional whipping cream and/or cranberries that is taking up space in my fridge, so it's up to you to vote it out:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FCDJ3NM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Two Can Skillet © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates